Supported Return to Training
It is normal and expected that many trainees will take time out at some point in their training for any number of reasons - in fact, one in ten postgraduate doctors are out of training at any point.
The Supported Return to Training programme is available to ALL trainees who are absent for a period of three months or more, regardless of the reason. We offer support before, during and after the time out of training.
In this section
- The SuppoRTT Process - How does it work?
- SuppoRTT Champions - Who can help?
- Menu of SuppoRTT Activities
- SuppoRTT Courses
- Reasons for Absence
- For Supervisors - How to Support Returning Doctors
- Keeping in Touch (KiT), Shared Parental Leave in Touch (SPLiT) and Return To Training Activity (RTTA) days (and funding)
- About SuppoRTT