National MRCP Part 2 Revision Course - Module C
Category: Training - Exam Courses
Date: March 21st 2015 until March 22nd 2015
Location: St George’s Hospital SW17 0QT
The third weekend is a combination of numerous past questions and tutorials in radiology and ophthalmology. The aim is to ensure you can analyse a wide range of signs, symptions and scenarios using a critical approach to arrive at diagnoses and determine appropriate management of patients.
STRICTLY first come first served.
Call : 020 8297 9100 to book by card
Online booking: www.medibyte.com
Cost : £200 + VAT per weekend
- Includes question handouts, notes and practice questions,
- Cooked lunch, tea, coffee and snacks both days
WHY THIS COURSE?
Professor Sanjay Sharma has been delivering the largest MRCP (II) Written Exam course in the country for almost 20 years.
- Our pass rate for the written exam exceeds 80%
- 3 weekends of intensive and stimulating evidence based teaching
- Covers all examined specialties, with focus on core/challenging topics
- Over 500 questions covered
- Focus on passing the exam AND creating better physicians
- Over 1000 high quality slides of visual material
- Should you fail, you can attend the same days of the next course FREE.