ASiT Surgical Trainee Conference
Category: Foundation - General
Date: March 23rd 2012 until March 25th 2012
Location: Cardiff City Hall, Cardiff
The next Association of Surgeons in Training Conference will be held in the historic Cardiff City Hall, Friday 23rd – Sunday 25th March 2012.
**CLOSING DATE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS: Midnight Sunday 15 Jan 2012**
Nearly 500 delegates attended this year's Conference in Sheffield.
Come along in 2012 to get ahead in your surgical training!
- Submit research& audit abstracts for presentation
- £2,000 to win in surgical trainee and medical student prizes
- Surgical career planning and advice
- Great value pre-conference educational courses
- Educational conference programme with expert guest speakers
- The famous ASiT Trainees’ Charity Gala Dinner party
The highest ranking abstracts accepted at the conference will be published in Elsevier’s International Journal of Surgery.
Eight great value pre-conference courses on Friday 23 March 2012:
• Core Laparoscopic Skills
• SARS / BJS Research Skills for Surgeons
• GI Anastomotic Stapling& Energised Dissection Course
• MPS: Mastering Adverse Surgical Outcomes
• Financial Matters for Surgeons in Training
• Foundation Skills in Surgery
• Surgical Art Workshop
Early-bird registration has been reduced from 2011 prices.
For further info and enquires please contact: email@example.com
ASiT Website: http://www.asit.org/