Presentation Skills Course
Category: - Other
Date: July 6th 2013
Location: Postgraduate Centre, Royal Liverpool University Hospital, Prescot Street, Liverpool L7 8XP
Presentation skills one day course:
Is designed for all healthcare practitioners, trainee doctors of all grades, consultants and nurses to provide the following learning objectives:
- What makes a presentation good or bad?
- How to plan and prepare an impressive presentation.
- Identify and learn various presentation techniques
- How to control nerves, body language and making an excellent
- Presentation workshop with practical presentation session for
Talks are by consultant clinicians with a huge expertise in professional training & development, coaching, management and leadership.
Early bird fee £180